We are a...
CALIFORNIA STATE PRESCHOOL
& TODDLER PROGRAM
Full-Day, Part-Day & Migrant Child Care
Would you like to be on our waiting list?
First, print the eligibility application and then...
Return completed application
Child Development Office - 445 Bernard Dr, YC 95991
OR scan completed application and email it to Savina at email@example.com.
Office Hours: 7:30am - 5:00pm -
Phone: (530) 822-5235
We are state and federally funded.
Families may qualify for free or reduced child development services.
All children are eager to learn when given developmentally appropriate opportunities. Children are provided an environment to develop positive attitudes toward self, others, and school through activities that build self- confidence, independence and responsibility. All of our teachers are well-trained and utilize excellent curriculum and teaching materials, which is appropriately challenging for students and developmentally sound. The education of our youngest students is consistent and connected to early elementary school, preparing the whole child for future success.
- Establish working partnerships with parents at the earliest stage of their introductions into the public education system.
- Help build the foundation for the child’s continuing school years.
- Provide appropriate activities that meet the developmental needs of each child.
- Provide opportunities for families to access community resources.
- Help parents become personally involved in their children’s education.
- Inform the community about the program.
- Utilize local agencies to provide services for the children
All child development programs include:
- Educational programs designed to meet all areas of a child’s development.
- Nutritional emphasis.
- Parent education and participation.
445 Bernard Drive, Yuba City CA 95991 | Phone (530) 822-5235
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2016 West Corporation. All rights reserved.